Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry!



I just realized I never posted that day I had my last adjustment!

My Ortho changed the wire on my bottom.. I havent been keeping up with what wires hes used, only that this one is rectangular, and HURTS! He had a rectangular one on there before but it wasn't as bad. Im not sure if this is my surgical wire or not... He also tied a few more of my teeth using that fun metal wire.. lovely!

I have a cleaning appointment tomorrow, surgical hooks on wednesday, then pre-op the following wednesday! Then the big day the monday after. It's gonna be a busy few weeks..

Here's a picture of my bite the way it is now from the front, and from the side. After seeing the side profile picture.. I really had a moment of "jeez, I hope that looks a whole lot better after the surgery". Sometimes I feel like my nose is gigantic, but Im pretty sure its just my small chin.


My OS said my case is really funny cause I have a deep bite, my lower jaw is set too far back, but I have a prominent chin. I'll probably end up having a BSSO with a chin reduction, I'd guess!

Three weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment