Friday, February 27, 2009

Ugh...I hate colds

Early this week I began getting quite nervous for my pre-op stuff that was on Wednesday to the point where I felt actually nauseous.. well the pre-op came and went, and thursday morning I woke up with the sniffles. My surgery is this coming Monday.

I immediately started taking ColdFX Extra Strength. The anesthesiologist said I didn't have to stop taking anything I was taking until 12 midnight Monday morning, and since I have 3 days until my surgery, the ColdFX will be gone out of my system with the amount of water Im drinking!!

This kinda scared me a tiny bit, because I was worried Id have to cancel the surgery.. I should be okay in time, Im pretty healthy!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan! I just found your blog - good luck for surgery! Hope it all goes smoothly and look forward to hearing about your recovery! xxx

    ReplyDelete