Friday, March 27, 2009

Been So long!

First off, I apologize to the three people that probably read this blog...

Secondly, ALMOST FOUR WEEKS POST-OP!!!!!

School has been killing me.. Im so deep into my thesis (that I actually don't even technically start till next year), I've been working really hard to get ahead.

Nothing too new to report.. I've been having some pain on the right side of my face that I'm almost positive is because of jaw-clenching at night. Ill talk to Dr. T about it on tuesday.

At the ortho the other day, everyone commented on how fast the swelling went down, which I definitely think is due to the Cranial Sacral Therapy Dr. W does while I'm there. The swelling in my chin doesn't wanna budge, but what can you do!

I've actually managed to get to the point where I can eat everything I could before except for things that are really crunchy and hard. A few things I thought would work out didn't and caused some serious pain (Mr. Sub meatball sub, hot dogs) and I won't try them again.

Last night, I was at a concert, and I was changing my elastics, when all of a sudden the bag broke and almost all of them went on the bathroom floor. I wasn't about to pick them up (ew), so I have NINE elastics to last me till tuesday. Eeek. Speaking of elastics..THEY SUCK.

I promise it won't be too long until the next update. probably after my next post-op on tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a difference the last 10 days has made with your eating options~awesome! That's go t to help with feeling human again :)

    Good luck on your thesis! If it's not technically a task 'til next year, you're going to be sailing come fall :)

    ReplyDelete