Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 3 post-op

Oh my god, I've been bad cause I havent posted any pictures yet.. I promise I will soon.

Today was..decent.. I seem to have mini panic attacks when I wake up, I can't breathe, Im too warm and just generally crusty. Today I managed to take my first shower by myself and wash my hair.. felt sooooo good. I went with my mom to drive my boyfriend to work, and that felt good too..getting some fresh air. Seeing Mike was really great too...even though he has the sniffles. :(

Dinner today was extremely frustrating. I don't think I can sit with my family while they eat, it irritates me. It especially irritated me when my mom made a comment about me burping today, and then another comment about taking a shower. Im not a baby, and I didn't appreciate the 'news bulletin' style comments whatsoever. Meh.

Tonight, my jaw is extra tired..I think I've been talking too much..I really just want to relax for the rest of the night and attempt to get a good sleep. Who knows what the weekend will bring.. my parents are off to Ottawa, my sister is off to St. Catherines, so its just Mike to take care of me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment