Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 15 post-op, Happy St. Patty's Day



Yikes I haven't posted in quite sometime. I actually had a good post written and saved it..but then forgot about it over the weekend.

Yesterday marked two weeks post-op, as well as the first day back to school for me. I managed to give two short informal presentations about some work I had done while I'd been off. I noticed, however towards the end of the day my lip felt like it was made out of iron, I could barely move my face! Also, a funny moment when I tried to eat fried rice with my elastics in.. rice. EVERYWHERE.

The food situation needs to improve..drastically. I've started to eat things..not chew, just kind of gum them to death and swallow..which is seriously screwing up my stomach.

The numbness in my lip/chin arent that noticeable to anyone but me but I can feel them and it sucks.


Here is an updated shot from the front, and a profile shot (and shot of my messy room)..im kind of leaning down in the profile shot..it isnt that sloped.

No comments:

Post a Comment